Enabling industry change.
The European Digital Cinema Forum (EDCF) is a not-for-profit volunteer organisation funded by its suscribing members. It acts as a “Forum” to discuss key issues surrounding Digital Cinema in Europe.
- Volfoni and Scrabble Entertainment Deliver SmartCrystal Diamond Dual 3D Technology to Middle East’s Largest Cinema Screen
Volfoni, a global leader in 3D cinema technologies, have confirmed that […]
- Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace chooses Christie RGB pure laser projection for its iconic auditorium
Christie®, a global leader in digital cinema technologies, is pleased to […]
- Cinionic Delivers A Laser-Powered Experience to German Moviegoers with Kinopolis
Cinionic, the leader in laser-powered cinema solutions, and Kinopolis, one of […]
- Cineplex and CJ 4DPLEX Introduce 4DX, the Province’s First Multi-Sensory Experience Opens Today at Cineplex Cinemas Metropolis
Cineplex, a leading entertainment and media company, in partnership with CJ […]
- First European CINITY Cinema System Installations Ready for Immersive Avatar: the Way of Water Screenings
A trio of European cinemas has installed the CINITY Cinema System allowing […]
- Cineworld To Close 39 Additional Regal Theatre Locations
In a filing earlier this week relating to their ongoing Chapter 11 bankruptcy […]
- Sundance Gets Personal Again In 2023
Attendees heading home from the Sundance Film Festival in 2020 were barely […]
- ICTA Icon Award Presented to Ioan Allen
The International Cinema Technology Association presented Ioan Allen of Dolby […]
- Does the Success of “Avatar: The Way of Water” Open Cinema Exhibition to 3D Becoming Relevant Again?
Cinema exhibition is now in an era of change. As when TV or VHS came into […]
- Russia Set to Sanction Illegal Screenings of Hollywood Films
The Russian parliament (Duma) has put forward a proposal for the “compulsory […]