Enabling industry change.
The European Digital Cinema Forum (EDCF) is a not-for-profit volunteer organisation funded by its suscribing members. It acts as a “Forum” to discuss key issues surrounding Digital Cinema in Europe.
- Screen Set to Shine Brightly at Toronto’s Lavazza Drive-In Film Festival
Christie® will be lighting up the big screen again this year at the Lavazza […]
- Christie Demonstrates Leadership in PLF Projection and RGB Pure Laser Technology at Cinemas Shanghai International Film Forum and Exhibition
Christie® will be displaying its leadership in Premium Large Format (PLF) […]
- GDC Technology Sets to Attend Projection Expo 2021
GDC Technology Limited (‘GDC’), a leading global provider of digital cinema […]
- Flexound Augmented Audio™ Creates an Immersive New Experience That Lets Your Skin Do the Listening
For over 100 years, we've only used our eyes and ears to watch movies and […]
- Thirteen Years of Strong Partnership: Christie Provides Projection Support for the 24th Shanghai International Film Festival
Christie®, a leader in creating and delivering the world’s best visual and […]
- Rome’s FantaFestival Points Way for IRL Film Festivals
The FantaFestival in Rome, Italy, was one of the first international festivals […]
- CJ Analysis: Cinema Is Back! But With Some Major Changes.
It’s been a very long time since anyone in the cinema business has been in a […]
- CJ Green: UNIC and Europe’s Green Agenda
During the last year of existential challenges to cinemas the world over, […]
- The Future of the Red Carpet: Media Junkets and Special Treats
As cinemas reopen Celluloid Junkie looks to the future of how big films are […]
- ECA Announces International Lineup for Slate Day
The Event Cinema Association (ECA) will host its first-ever virtual Slate Day […]