Enabling industry change.
The European Digital Cinema Forum (EDCF) is a not-for-profit volunteer organisation funded by its suscribing members. It acts as a “Forum” to discuss key issues surrounding Digital Cinema in Europe.
- CES+ Announces New Partnership with GQT Movies
CES+, a leading provider of cinema equipment, software, and technology […]
- New Agreement Between IMAX and Barco to Further Collaborate on Cutting-Edge Laser Light Source Technology Worldwide
Barco and IMAX Corporation have announced the further expansion of their […]
- Silver Screen Cinemas Partners with Sharp/NEC and CinemaNext for Strategic Expansion
Sharp NEC Display Solutions Europe has together with the leading cinema […]
- Cinionic and Qube Upgrade South Asian Cinema Experience
Cinionic, the Barco, CGS, and ALPD cinema joint venture, and Indian digital […]
- Aquarium of the Pacific Adds Versatility to Theater with Christie RGB Pure Laser Cinema Projector
The Honda Pacific Visions Theater, the centerpiece of the Aquarium of the […]
- Back with a (Cultural Recovery Fund) Bang: ECA Secures Funding
For a membership-and-events-funded organisation such as the Event Cinema […]
- Cinema Trade Shows Are Back… But Will The Industry Turn Up?
Eight months ago Celluloid Junkie explored the impact that the lack of trade […]
- Filmgrail: Doubling Cinema Audience Engagement
If you’re a cinema exhibitor then depending on where you are in the world […]
- CJ Opinion: Vaccination ‘Passports’ and Cinemas – An Unnecessary and Unwelcome Imposition On Our Industry
The last few weeks and months have seen increasing interest on the part of the […]
- AMC and Alamo Top US Cinema Online Engagement Review by Gruvi
Gruvi has recently conducted an A.U.D.I.T. of the websites of major cinema […]