Join us in Amsterdam for 2 days of industry insights
The EDCF Annual Conference 2024 is happening in Amsterdam on February 6th and 7th! Remember to mark these dates in your calendars, if not already done, and get ready to join us at the Pathé Cinema “Royal Theatre-Tuschinski” in Amsterdam. It is a great chance to engage with experts and discuss significant topics in the cinema industry.
This year´s convention will feature keynote speeches, presentations, and panel discussions covering important areas such as:
- The role of AI in film production, post-production, and cinema.
- How HDR and laser projection are enhancing viewer experiences.
- The growth of event cinema and the opportunities it brings.
- Addressing challenges in human resources.
- Exclusive insights into cinema design and innovative concepts.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your experiences, opinions, and ideas for the future of our industry. Plus, there will be plenty of networking opportunities!
- The conference begins at 13:00 CET on February 6th and continues on February 7th with a cinema tour ending around 14:00 CET.
- This schedule allows for convenient travel with just one overnight hotel stay.
- For those who can extend their stay, we’re planning an additional visit to Eye Film Museum in Amsterdam on the afternoon of February 7th.
Please book your hotels soon as Amsterdam is often busy.
Attendance is free for EDCF members. Guests are welcome with a fee of 100€.
Please confirm your registration by emailing us with your name, organization, and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in sponsoring the event? Contact us for more information by email to email@example.com.
And don’t forget about the EDCF LA-Tour 2024 on April 4th-5th! Email us to register to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!